- How can I contact you?
To contact me for prayer requests, review requests or other information, please contact me by email.
For products sold through my website, due to the nature of my design business, I prefer to be contacted by email.
You can contact me by email and I will reply as soon as possible as set out in my terms and conditions.
- My name and address is:
12 Morris Road, Bovington, Wareham, Dorset BH20 6PD
- How can I place an order?
Please look through my online shop categories, choose a card/s or gift/s and click ‘add to cart’. You will then be taken through the process of adding your details through a secure checkout. Payment is through PayPal. If you don’t have an account with them, you can still pay through this service. I have chosen them so that payments can be made securely for you.
- Affiliate links
Some of the books, CD’s and other products that I recommend on my blog, include an affiliate link. I will always add (affiliate link) next to the link to these products.
The affiliate links doesn’t add any further cost to you, if you decide to buy a recommended product; it just means that I earn a little amount from each item bought through Amazon, if you click through to Amazon using my added link.
Thank you if you choose to buy a product through my affiliate link. It helps towards the running cost of my blog.
- How quickly can you process my order?
As all orders are made individually, you should receive your order within seven – ten working days, after receiving an email from me, letting you know that your order has been dispatched.
Please allow up to 10 days depending on the size of your card order, before making a query.
If you need something urgently please contact us before placing an order.
All orders will be posted by second class post and I always get a certificate of posting for orders of 3 cards or more.
Please make your order as soon as you can and contact me to check if I can deliver the card or gift in time especially throughout busy times such as Christmas.
If there is a postal strike within the Royal Mail postal system or severe weather conditions please bear this in mind. Please look at our terms and conditions.
- Can you personalise my chosen card/s?
Yes. The front of the card can be left blank or have a message included.
For single cards I have added some with wording and some without. If you would like your message added to the front of the card and / or on the insert, please email me or add the details to your PayPal order; including the information that you would like added to the card. Please also consider length of message and style of card.
If you don’t require a message on the inside of the card, it will be left blank and without an insert.
If there is an occasion that you would like a particular card for, please add your chosen card to your order, and let us know what wording you would like.
Customers have particularly enjoyed having the recipient’s name included within the message.
I can also provide you with a bespoke greeting card, made to your design specifications, the price of £3.30 reflect some of the extra design costs involved.
If we have to purchase plants or flowers for a bespoke set of card designs, the price will include extra costs.
Please contact me if you have any further questions. If you would like the message in a language other than English – please give me the message in English as well as the chosen language. Please consider the length of the message so it can fit properly.
- What is the quality of your greeting cards?
Because the quality of the cards is very important to me, the greeting cards are printed with a few different materials.
The base of the card is on high quality 250gsm white card, with the floral image design printed onto the front of the card.
Sometimes our cards are printed for us, by a reputable printer.
The back of our cards includes our logo and website address.
- What size are your cards/gifts?
- Small Square notelet approx 9.5 x 19 cm
- Medium Rectangular approx 14.9 x 21.cm
- Large Square approx 13.5 x 27cm
- Tall Rectangular approx 19.8 x 21 cm
- Canvas prints (Boxed Frame) approx 25 x 20 cm
There may be some variation.
- What are your prices?
- Medium Cards – from £2.30 each with a free insert (if required)
- Large square cards – from £2.30 each with a free insert (if required)
- Tall rectangular cards – from £2.30 with a free insert (if required)
- Particular bespoke cards such as ‘special birthday age’ and some special name cards – from £2.50
- Bespoke cards using your photos are the usual price of the medium, large and tall cards.
- Bespoke cards made to your specifications – for example if you have a favourite flower and we don’t currently have it in our collection, we can design a card for you – £3.30
- Packs of cards are at varying prices depending on how many in each pack and size, prices starting at £8.50
- Canvas prints starting from £20.00
Art Prints – various prices based on print choice through redbubble – Nita Joy
- What are your postage rates?
- P&P for single cards and greeting card pack orders are free if the card is to be posted to an address in the UK.
- P&P is set at £2.50 for cards (per item) to be delivered to another county, if you make an order before contacting us first. ( We cannot make a change to the delivery charge, after your order has been made)
- P&P for Medium canvas prints is £4.00
Post and Packaging includes second class post by Royal Mail for greeting cards and first class post by Royal Mail for canvas prints.
We always get a certificate of posting for orders of 3 cards and above and gift items.
If the value of your order is over £41.00 we will send it by recorded delivery.
- Can I place an order outside of the UK?
We would be happy to post an order to wherever you live, or to another country for you. Please contact us first regarding charges, please feel free to send us an email with your enquiry.
Delivery may take longer than the usual 10 working days.
If you have a specific date that you wish your order to be delivered by, please contact us first to see if it is possible.
- For international Deliveries
Please contact us before making an order to arrange p&p costs.
Our art prints are also available for delivery world wide.
- Can you send my order directly to the intended recipient?
We can offer a special service whereby we will send your chosen card/s or gift directly to the intended recipient.
If you would like to use this service, please let us know their name and full address, details of any wording you would like to be included on the front and on the insert of the card. This service does not include sending separate cards to different addresses, if a pack of cards has been purchased.
- Please let us know if there is a specific date the card or gift needs to be posted by.
- There is no added extra cost for this service unless otherwise stated.
- The usual card and gift price will be as stated.
- How are the cards/gifts dispatched?
Cards will be presented in a poly bag to protect them, and will be dispatched in an envelope or padded bag. Gifts will be posted in a poly bag or a suitably sized padded bag or box, to protect the contents as much as possible. We try to reuse packaging when we are able to for environmental reasons.
Cards sent directly to the intended recipient will not include a polybag.
We use first class post and we always get a certificate of posting if you order 2 cards or more.
- What will you do with my contact details?
Your personal details will only be used for the purpose of the ordering and delivery system. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
We neither collect nor have access to any ‘sensitive personal data’ as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.
It’s important that the information that you give to us is correct so that we can process your order efficiently.
We will never sell your details to a third party.
If you would like to be kept informed of our news and special offers please sign up to our mailing list.
- What should I do if my order hasn’t arrived?
We apologise if this has happened. We take great care and attention to all of our orders.
All of our orders are delivered by Royal Mail, so once we have posted the item, it is in the hands of Royal Mail.
Please allow up to 10 working days after you have heard that your order has been dispatched for your order to be delivered.
We will try and help where we can, as our customers are important to us.
Please contact us by email to let us know that your order hasn’t arrived and we will do our best to help you.
- What is your refund policy?
Please refer to our terms and conditions Section 10.
We hope that you will enjoy your purchase, if for any reason you may be unhappy with it, please contact us through our contact form provided or email, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
- Further information?
Nita Joy Designs website will continually be updated with new designs to choose from, so please add to your favourites and return regularly.
Please contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to answer them.