Anita Hunt t/a Nita Joy Craft Design (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect Information that you provide to us by filling in the contact form on our site www.nitajoydesigns.co.uk We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Your personal details will only be used for the purpose of the ordering and delivery system. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. You can inform us if you would like to be updated of new stock, which will be sent as a newsletter no more than once a month. You can always change your mind at any stage. We neither collect nor have access to any ‘sensitive personal data’ as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998. We will never sell your details to a third party.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site will not work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links. We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We use affiliate links through Amazon, on some of the products displayed or recommended, so third parties such as Amazon may serve content, advertisements and collect data from visitors to their website.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The email address that you can contact us on, for any questions that you may have is – Mail to
For more information on cookies please visit – http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Uses made of the information
- Internal record keeping.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes through our newsletter.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- We use affiliate links through Amazon on some of the products displayed or recommended which record visitors who make an order through a link on our website.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties (Paypal) to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email or post .
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us through the contact form which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nita Joy Craft Design, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us through our website contact form or email.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.